Be Yourself

        One afternoon, I was walking towards the house of my kuya Bobong. He asked me if I'm willing to join the pageant of Bb. Poblacion. I automatically declined of what he said. He always force me to join in a competition because I'm capable to do that, but I certainly refused it.
The next day, I went to my kuya's home. He surprised me with his sweet smile plastered to his face.
        "What happened kuya?". I asked him confusedly. "You're the representative of our Purok 5 in Bb. Poblacion and your name was already listed. So you have no choice but to accept it", he said directly to me. I was shocked and some phrases couldn't sink in to my mind. I found myself begging to him to cancel it out because I don't trust myself and also I don't know what will happen after I join it. "Sorry Dhay, but it will never change. Don't you worry I will help you". I was speechless and my lips became shaky.
     

        "And one-two-three-four pak-pak-pak.Perfect! Okay guys, lets take a break".
Its was really tiring yet it was fun. But I am not expert in wearing high heeled shoes so I couldn't walk properly. But I really tried my best for the sake of our Purok and to other people who were expecting most. "Okay guys, this is our last practice and later on is the finale  competition. So good-luck! Lets start from the top". I was really nervous like my heart wants to scream and shout. When I step in front on the stage, I didn't notice that the floor was wet. I found myself lying to the cold floor with my butt and arm aching of pain.

          My co-member became worried to my situation. They help me to stand though my arm and butt were still painful. I was so embarrassed that time. Luckily, there were only few people watching us. I lost my confidence to perform but I preferred to control it and continue on what I had started. At last, the difficulty that I had been encountered was repaid with unexpected things. I got the 2nd place and some awards.
Indeed, try to never give up. Confidence is the key. If you don't believe in yourself then nobody will.

    Comments

    1. Youre so beautiful Rhea. ๐Ÿ˜ Since birth, I didnt try that anymore๐Ÿ˜ž thug life. ๐Ÿ˜‚

      ReplyDelete
    2. Youre so beautiful Rhea. ๐Ÿ˜ Since birth, I didnt try that anymore๐Ÿ˜ž thug life. ๐Ÿ˜‚

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ahahahhahahaha that's okay rice! Still, you did your best to perform well. However, please be careful next time for you to be confidently beatiful. ahahahhaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

      ReplyDelete
    4. Its okay Rhea atleast you did your best in that competition, but next time be aware of your fear's and fight it for you to boost you confidence������ Congrats. !!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Its okay Rhea atleast you did your best in that competition, but next time be aware of your fear's and fight it for you to boost you confidence������ Congrats. !!

      ReplyDelete
    6. It's okay Rhea :). You just being yourself. ^_^

      ReplyDelete
    7. Rhea darling I feel you I experienced also what u experienced

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know right..coz i've read ur story and it is not easy...๐Ÿ˜”

        Delete
    8. wow! you are so pretty rhea, don't lose hope girl! hwaiting!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Just because you fail once that doesn't mean you are going to fail everything. Keep trying, hold on and always believe in yourself. Because if you don't, who will ?

      ReplyDelete
    10. your beautiful in your on way rhea, always keep that. i love you rhy.

      ReplyDelete
    11. prettttyyyy :) always believe in yourself (y)

      ReplyDelete
    12. .be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.

      ReplyDelete
    13. that's the best thing you can do.. being yourself. I can relate to you. char! haha

      ReplyDelete
    14. Just be yourself Rhea, i am your fan hihihi ๐Ÿ˜†

      ReplyDelete
    15. You really done your best...you deserve it and you are beautiful...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

      ReplyDelete
    16. All of us have our ups and downs. What's important is that we should be thankful and humble for all the blessings and deal with our shortcomings...

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment